One way we take care of you is to give you truly great checking. Let us reward you for what you already do.
- High Dividends
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Digital Banking
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 3.00% to 0.73% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Add Kasasa Protect™ for comprehensive fraud protection
- Free digital banking
Earning your rewards is easy.
So easy, in fact, you’re probably already doing it. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction of $500 or more
- At least 12 signature-based debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 05/31/2016. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 3.00%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.50% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 3.00% - 0.73% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. PIN based transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.