Unlike a loan, a line of credit is readily available — you apply for the line once, then draw on it as you need it.
- Competitive Rates
- Flexible Terms
- Local Decisions
- Competitive, variable rates for several recurring or one-time needs:
- Major life events
- Home remodel projects
- Debt consolidation
- And more!
- Based on loan to value ration (LTV)
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Repayment terms up to 15 years
- Funds available anytime without reapplying; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit — as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- Funds easily available via check or in-person/online transfer
- The interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Pay interest on only the amount you use
- Easy application process
- Quick, local decision-making
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
What is a HELOC?
*Consult a tax advisor.