You can bank in person across the United States — just find a branch in the CO-OPSM shared branch network.
- Do your banking at any branch in the CO-OP® Shared Branch network
- Bank at another credit union just like you would at your home RMLEFCU branch
- More than 5,000 branches in-network nationwide
- Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you:
- Handle a variety of banking activities, including:
- Transferring funds
- Loan payments
- Balance inquiries
- And more
- You can expect to pay a nominal fee on the following items:*
- Checks deposited in excess of 10 checks
- Money orders
- Stop payments on counter checks
- Notary service
- Coin machine
- It’s that easy and convenient
Isn't it nice to know that you have easy access to your money when you’re on vacation or if an emergency arises that takes you out of Colorado? Find a participating branch near you now.
You need these things when you visit a CO-OP shared branch location:
- Credit union name: Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU
- Your account number (without dashes)
- A VALID US government-issued picture identification with signature
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Have these items ready to present to the teller. This will save you time and will help them with serving you. All transactions require identification because the CO-OP network cares about protecting your identity and account information.
If you have questions regarding your account or transactions that were performed through the CO-OP network, please contact us.