Ready to be treated like an individual, not a number? Start experiencing unparalleled member service and great rates while supporting your community.
Every RMLEFCU member is not just a customer, but an owner of the credit union and entitled to a vote at our annual meeting. Join over 14,000 Coloradans in law enforcement that choose to bank at RMLEFCU!
The credit union pays operating expenses and sets aside reserves. Earnings are then returned to law enforcement community members as competitive dividends on savings, lower rates on loans, and additional services.
RMLEFCU is actually more convenient than most banks. Use our modern mobile app to deposit checks, make transfers, and apply for loans. Get free access to over 5,000 shared branches and 37,000 fee-free ATMs nationwide.
How’d it Start?
Originally founded by the Denver Police Department, RMLEFCU has proudly served law enforcement professionals and their families since 1938. Over the years, we have grown to include a membership of more than 14,000 members and assets over $300 million.
More Reasons to Join
· We understand the needs of law enforcement
· We make loan decisions based on you, not just your credit score
· We take your privacy very seriously
· Your money supports the law enforcement community, not shareholders
· Experience checking accounts that pay you to use them
· Earn higher dividends on your savings
· Bank anywhere with online and mobile banking
· Bank at over 5,000 shared branches and over 37,000 fee free ATMs
· Get great rates on all loans
· Free credit reporting and monitoring
Ready to Join Yet?
Eligibility is open to current or retired employees of the below listed law enforcement organizations in the state of Colorado as well as family of our current members. Once you’re a member of RMLEFCU, you’re a member for life–even if you or a family member no longer works in law enforcement.
The following are eligible law enforcement organizations:
· Federal Police Services
· Highway Patrols
· Government Marshals Offices
· Sheriffs and Constables Offices
· Emergency Dispatch Departments
· State Police
· Park Police
· Correctional Facilities
· Transportation Security Agencies
· Division of Gaming Security Officer/Guard (has completed POST)
· Government Criminal Investigation Offices Police Departments
· Drug Enforcement Agencies
· The FBI