Your next cup of coffee is paid for with this free checking account. Enjoy cash back on your everyday debit card purchases.
- Cash Back on Debit Card Purchases
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Digital Banking
- 2% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $300 in purchases monthly
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Visa® debit card
- 24-hour online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking access
- Overdraft protection available
It's so easy to earn rewards with FREE Kasasa Cash Back checking…you're probably already doing it! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash Back account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post monthly
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction of $500 or more post monthly
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it! And if for some reason you don't qualify in one cycle, don't worry — you still have a FREE checking account. Plus, you can get back to earning cash back and nationwide ATM fee refunds in the very next cycle!
* When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 2.00% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $6 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to a total of $25 per monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.
*Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions, PIN-based transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our credit union. Qualifying transactions are transactions in the amount of $5.00 or greater. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. A qualifying ACH transaction is an electronic deposit or withdrawal greater than $500.00. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive (1) 2.00% cash back on up to a total of $300.00 signature-based debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $6.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle. You will also receive reimbursements up to an aggregate total of $25.00 for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees imposed by other financial institutions and incurred during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualified. An ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursements of individual ATM withdrawal fees of $5.00 or higher. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM fee. If you have not received an appropriate reimbursement, we will adjust the reimbursement amount if we receive the transaction receipt within sixty (60) calendar days of the withdrawal transaction. When Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, no cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded. Cash back payments and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your Kasasa Cash Back account on the last day of current statement cycle. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. No minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly Direct Deposit/ACH credit and receipt of electronic statements may be a condition of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. electronic statements) may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit 1 account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Federally insured by NCUA. Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.