You can bank in person across the United States — just find a branch in the CO-OPSM shared branch network.
- Do your banking at any branch in the CO-OP® Shared Branch network
- Bank at another credit union just like you would at your home RMLEFCU branch
- More than 5,000 branches in-network nationwide
- Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you:
- Search online by ZIP code or address
- Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to locate a branch or 888-837-6500 for personal assistance (available 24/7)
- Text an address, ZIP code, or “City State” to 692667 (my coop)
- Download the app for iPhone or Android
- Handle a variety of banking activities, including:
- Transferring funds
- Loan payments
- Balance inquiries
- And more
- You can expect to pay a nominal fee on the following items:*
- Checks deposited in excess of 10 checks
- Money orders
- Stop payments on counter checks
- Notary service
- Coin machine
- It’s that easy and convenient
Isn't it nice to know that you have easy access to your money when you’re on vacation or if an emergency arises that takes you out of Colorado? Find a participating branch near you now.
What You Will Need
You need these things when you visit a CO-OP shared branch location:
- Credit union name: Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU
- Your account number (without dashes)
- A VALID US government-issued picture identification with signature
- Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Have these items ready to present to the teller. This will save you time and will help them with serving you. All transactions require identification because the CO-OP network cares about protecting your identity and account information.
If you have questions regarding your account or transactions that were performed through the CO-OP network, please contact us.
*Some of these services may not be available at all locations. The fees will vary at each credit union, so please ask for pricing as needed. Note that some credit unions may limit the amount of cash you can withdraw per day, regardless of RMLEFCUs withdrawal limit.