RMLEFCU offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry — once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data — Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions — Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use — Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken directly from the RMLEFCU web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup — simply initiate a download to Quicken from the RMLEFCU web site, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you—with your data already up to date.
- What you need to get started: first, you will need a Customer ID and Password. With Web Connect, your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to login to the RMLEFCU Website.
As Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement FCU completes its system conversion, you will need to modify your Quicken settings to ensure the smooth transition of your data.
To complete these instructions, you will need your login credentials for online banking.