Skip to content
RMLEFCU offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry — once you're set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken instead of typing them in by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data — Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions — Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use — Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken directly from the RMLEFCU web site, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup — simply initiate a download to Quicken from the RMLEFCU web site, and Quicken sets up your accounts for you—with your data already up to date.
- What you need to get started: first, you will need a Customer ID and Password. With Web Connect, your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to login to the RMLEFCU Website.