One way we take care of you is to give you truly great checking. Let us reward you for what you already do.
- High Dividends
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- Digital Banking
- Earn 2.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 2.00% – 0.41% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- Earn 0.05% APY* when qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds up to $25 per month*
- No monthly service charge or minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Visa® debit card
- 24-hour online banking with bill pay**
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking access
- Overdraft protection available
- $50 minimum opening deposit
It's so easy to earn rewards with FREE Kasasa Cash checking…you're probably already doing it!
Simply do the following during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post monthly
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH payment transaction of $500 or more post monthly
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's it! And if for some reason you don't qualify in one cycle, don't worry—you still have FREE checking that earns our base rate of interest. Plus, you can earn high interest and receive nationwide ATM fee refunds again, in the very next cycle!
*. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 04/01/2022. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.00%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.25% dividend rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.00% – 0.41% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. All debit card purchases are considered qualifying debit card transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.