Wherever you go, we’re right there with you. Enjoy the convenience of free, 24-hour banking from your computer or mobile device.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for our members
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- And more!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease
- Accessible anytime
- Free with any RMLEFCU checking account
- Pay anyone in the country*
- Available online 24/7
- Save time and expense
- Receive email alerts
- Payments credited faster
- Set up one-time or recurring payments
- Make open transfers to other financial institutions
- Arrange transfers in advance
*Some restrictions apply. Alimony, court, and certain government payments may not be made using the online bill pay service.
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in digital banking
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to the branch
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Deposit checks (requires mobile application)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Make loan payments
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service in two convenient ways:
Make a Deposit
Deposit checks without ever setting foot in a branch. Mobile deposit uses your smartphone camera to make deposits in just a few quick clicks.
It’s free, secure and easy to use. Save yourself some time — take advantage of this convenient mobile banking feature today.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for members
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks.
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
- The back of each check must include the following:
- For deposit only at RMLEFCU
- Your account number
- Endorse the Check
- Note: Rocky Mountain Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union reserves the right to reject any check for deposit using DeposZip which is not properly endorsed.
How to use DeposZip to deposit checks:
More Handy Apps
Get even more out of mobile banking when you download these additional free apps. Find free ATMs and shared branches near you with just a few taps to your screen:
- MoneyPass® ATM Locator
- CO-OP® Shared Branch Locator
- Fast, free and easy alternative to paper statements
- Save paper and save the environment
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Try an easier, safer and rewarding way to pay.
Contactless payments are a simple way to make your purchases more secure and private — in fact, it’s as easy as a few taps to your smartphone or tablet.
We now support Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Visa Checkout on several devices. Not only are your purchases more secure, you can also add membership and loyalty cards, and have a shot at other great rewards!
See more details below — then enroll your RMLEFCU debit or credit card today. Once you’ve enrolled, contact us to activate your card for the service of your choice. Digital Terms (PDF)
Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay
With these free services, instead of using your actual credit and debit card numbers for purchases, a unique “device account number” is assigned, encrypted and securely stored.
When you make a purchase, the device account number, alongside a transaction-specific dynamic security code is used to process your payment. So your actual credit or debit card numbers are never transmitted or shared with merchants.
In addition, paying is private — the cashier never sees your name, card numbers, or security code.
Devices compatible with Apple Pay:
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE
- Apple Watch Series 1, 2 and 3 paired with iPhone 5 or later
- New iPad, iPad Pro, iPad (5th Generation) iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3
- Mac models introduced in 2012 or later with an Apply Pay-enabled iPhone or Apple Watch
- MacBook Pro with Touch ID
Devices compatible with Samsung Pay and Google Pay:
- Smart phones and tablets running Android 4.4 KitKat and above
- Galaxy Note9, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus, Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6, Gear S2 (with NFC only) and Gear S3
Less time buying socks. More time conquering rocks.
Pay online the easier way with Visa Checkout and your RMLEFCU Visa card. You’ll also earn RMLEFCU Visa card rewards.
It works with any device.
Pay with a single login from any device. All you have to do is:
- Click the Visa Checkout button.
- Log in.
- Confirm your purchase.